For those thinking they had trouble counting the versions, the title is actually the name of the bridge . In order to prevent the 1842 stone arch bridge from being a bottleneck, the architect Jože Plečnik designed an extension to the bridge in 1929 with two footbridges at a slight angle on each side of it. Opened in 1932 and becoming part of the pedestrianized area of Ljubljana, the Capital of Slovenia, in 2007.
ISO 25,600, 1/20sec, f11 @23mm. HANDHELD!! (v2 is the daylight version at only ISO 400, 1/500sec, f11 @40mm)
|Camera:||Canon EOS 5D MkIII |
|Lens:||EF17-40mm f/4L USM |
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|
|Date Taken:||1 Oct 2013 - 6:03 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/4.0|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|