Tonight's One Hour Challenge theme is
Shallow Depth of Field. Your picture must use a shallow depth of field to convey your message. It can be of any subject you wish.
Please note: messing in Photoshop or the like to achieve a blur effect is not acceptable. Any image that I think may have been manipulated in this way will be disqualified
For those of you who have not done this before you need to use a large lense aperture and/or distance between subjects to make sure that only a part of your image is in sharp focus. The rest should be blurred due to shallow depth of field.
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill! See below for details.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
9. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
OK, off you go!
Good luck and CYA back 'ere in an hour