In the summer of 1869 the tower was restored and re-Gothicised. Since then, the baroque spire was removed and the helmet adjusted to the original Gothic state. At the same time, the twelve apostles were replaced by icons. in 1903, the glass windows were repaired and secured. These were removed in 1916 and reinstated in 1928. The church was renovated again in 1934. The late Gothic glass windows were removed in 1941. During the Era of National Socialism the famous mathematician Constantin Caratheodory, was church council.
|Title:||Priests x 4|
|Uploaded:||16 May 2010 - 11:17 AM|
|Tags:||Church, Duitsland, General, Germany, Muenchen, Munich, Orthodox, Photo journalism, Portrait, Portraits / people, Priest, Religion|
|VS Mode Rating||
101 (100% won)