These six Ironworker’s houses from Rhyd-y-car Terrace were built in 1795 and then removed from Rhyd-c-car, Merthyr Tidfil in Glamorgan and then rebuilt at St Fagans National History Museum where each house has been painted and furnished as it would have be in 1805, 1855, 1895, 1925, 1955 and 1985.
|Brand:||EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY|
|Camera:||Kodak Easyshare C195 |
|Recording media:||JPEG (digital)|
|Date Taken:||3 Jul 2014 - 2:49 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/3.7|
|Exposure Mode:||Program AE|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|