Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
A2TheMerlin | Send a Private Message
Hello and welcome to some photo's of mine. I'm not a very serious photographer but I do like taking shots, my only real problem is I tend to take hundreds and hope that somewhere in there is a few that I like. I believe that 90% of the photograph is in the shot that is taken and only sometimes is the remaining 10% in the PhotoShop. I enjoy taking shots of my grandchildren especially Oliver as he is so young he poses without realising what he is doing. I consider a good photo is one that I can hang on a wall in my house.