0.6sec, f22 @26mm ISO100
Taken on a visit to Margam Park near Port Talbot, this ruin is practically all that remains of the Cistercian Abbey founded circa 1160. Even though very little is left standing the quality of craftsmanship used in its construction is still evident.
It has been reported that the ghost of one of the monks still wanders the territory that once belonged to the Abbey, which includes a vast swathe of land now occupied by Port Talbot Steelworks.
|Camera:||Canon EOS 300D |
|Lens:||Sigma 18-50mm |
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|