Yesterdays image was more kindly received than I expected, some asked for details of the technique used. Todays image was processed in the same way with different images. I haven't done anything new, it's like adding a texture technique. The flower image was over laid with the seed head image which was blurred and had the opacity reduced to taste. The flowers were then revealed by erasing the top layer with a very soft brush. That basically is it, there were a few other tweaks to suit the images, but as usual I get carried away and can never remember everything that I did. The hardest part is to find two images that go well together.
V's 2&3 are the images that I started with.
Mods are enabled.
|Camera:||Canon EOS 650D |
|Lens:||EF70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM |
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|
|Date Taken:||30 Jun 2013 - 1:12 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/5.7|
|Exposure Mode:||Aperture-priority AE|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|