Finally a flower to photograph from the Kaffir that Tricia kindly sent to me - thank you Tricia
I only had two flower stems - one got well battered over the last week and this one hasn't fared much better but fingers crossed I'll have more in the garden next year to choose from!
I did originally play with a bit of Lucis on it but it didn't really work so all I've ended up doing is removing a rather large hole in one of the petals.
|Camera:||Sony A350 |
|Recording media:||JPEG (digital)|
|Date Taken:||25 Nov 2012 - 6:18 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/2.8|
|Exposure Mode:||Shutter speed priority AE|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|