I was out most of today and despite looking around I found nothing floral that took my fancy - well some nice roses but way too expensive for my liking. I made do with a scavenge around the garden when I got home and found, not surprisingly, that perfect specimens of anything are in short supply.
Still it gave me something to point the new camera at and for some reason I've found that my manual focussing is way more accurate with the A65 than the A350 - or maybe I'm just having a good day!
A bit of Lucisart Whyeth has been added to the main flowery bit and then the opacity dropped a bit.
|Camera:||Sony Alpha SLT-A65 |
|Recording media:||JPEG (digital)|
|Date Taken:||1 Dec 2012 - 5:44 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/2.8|
|Exposure Mode:||Shutter speed priority AE|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|