The Tulips I bought a couple of weeks ago are just about hanging on - one of them has collapsed and I'm sure it won't be long before the others follow.
I've been trying out a friend's camera today to see how it performs - not that I have any intention to replace my Sony - it's not bad although it's taken a while to figure out where all the settings are.
As I've failed dismally to get it to sync with the strobe - and as my friend doesn't have strobes anyway - I took this one in natural light as this is how it is usually used. I used my trusty sheet of foamboard with a rectangle cut in it to modify the light - very handy.
As usual I had to play with it a bit but will upload the original version too.