Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Until we started the market stall on a Sunday, the weather had no real effect on our plans, if we had planned for a day out and about and the weather changed the plans , no problem we could always rearrange it , but now we look at the forecast and make a decision based part on it.
Well at present the market is off for us tomorrow, the weather forecast from BBC and Metcheck and Yahoo Weather is all saying heavy rain. As we are exposed and the risk of damage to the images is real, we made the decison not to go this week.
I wrote the above last night, held off the posting till this am, we got up and the forecasters have it wrong AGAIN ! The day is cloudy but dry at present, but we had already cancelled. So now we might pop out and have a wee shoot at one of our local favourites.
Perhaps the lesson learned is WAIT till the day and make a decision ! Certainly not going to be putting too much faith in the above mentioned "services"
No blog for the next couple of days, I am on night shift and am sure you really do not want to hear about nights at the tunnel and days sleeping !
Till next time