Uploaded this as I am mid dilemma.
I have some time booked in Scotland in the new year. Currently not working. So do I cancel the trip and concentrate on work? The answer of course is that whatever I do circumstances will change...
Think I will put the decision off for a couple more days!
In the meantime was reviewing what I could be missing out on if I cancel!
|Recording media:||RAW (digital)|