Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Molten world Source.
first my humble compliments.. seeing this image, i have no doubt that you could do anything in photography.. your style is the weapon of your choice and it is a settlement after years of experience and life..
I. from the perspective of him (man in the right), which gives a personalized picture..
1. i love the color in this.. if the color has been included, it must have been done for some purpose.. it gives a hint that much lies in that space / sphere in the middle.. that is the battleground, that is the arena.. it is where they fight, it is where all the possibility is.. the biggest is the possibility of freedom, you could be or not, is your own choice.. you have to kill it, the sameness of your restrictions, your limits, your demons, then only you could move ahead..
2. but you have taken a step ahead this time, i see this is the first moment of your resistance.. you dare to touch it! you try to tickle it, going deep inside yourself.. i would go as far as to say that the demon was sleeping and you woke it up.. you want to invoke those fears again.. but yes, with every passing confrontation, you get more resourceful to kill it..
3. his (right) posture suggests the eternal human nature of curiosity and an irrestibility to live with incompleteness..
II. from the perspective of the demon
1. gives a much broader perspective. the man (right) as shown is not an individual but represents the whole of the mankind, through and through the history..
2. and the devil in the right represents the same battles we have been fighting time after time without addressing any of them.. they, perhaps, come in different forms and faces every time.. but they are the same, and you are wrong to think they have a mind and vision of their own, because their are your own creation.. a result of your own ego and deep seated vanity as the human race..
a remarkable image and a work of true genius..
More original and superb work.
Inspiring as always, love this one
the story of life as i have never seen it before. you are a genius, my friend. =)
Wow. So much concentrated power. I'm frightened it's going to melt my monitor.
An epic struggle expertly realized.
The fight of power over the need to refuel goes on, it has a don't touch feel to, amazing image
Not sure what Peekays on about.....Great image again source
Love the addition of the colour in this one.
Looks like there might be a Source cult in it's infancy judging from the comments !!
Wow as creative as ever. paul
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2015 - 31st March 2015
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar