It’s 20:00 on a Monday again, and it's my turn to host the One Hour Challenge.
The theme tonight is ….
Can you guess what it is…??
You can choose what ever you wish for a subject, but you need to take the image(s) so that it’s not instantly recognisable, so macro or unusual angle, be as creative you can. Please put an explanation in the description as to what it is.
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 21.00 (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any image that appears to have been taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but now with great prizes courtesy of Photoskill!
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge the following week.
The winner will be announced in this THREAD