Our school was built in 1905. This may or may not be the original hook, but the grove in the stonework certainly took a few years to be ground down. Its outside the Infant building and is hooked back when the children go out to play, and obviously children "play" with it at other times too.
Thanks for looking
|Camera:||Canon EOS 450D |
|Recording media:||JPEG (digital)|
|Date Taken:||3 Apr 2014 - 4:15 PM|
|Exposure Mode:||Not Defined|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|