As Summer appears to heading South rather quickly , thoughts turn back to the longer daylight, holidays and the warmer weather , all well and good but, it is probably not light enough to get out and photo the miracles of the beach
the next thing associated with the beach would be
So show me your curves , OK, body parts are quite acceptable but any curves are good, door handles , the cables and straps from the camera , the shape of the bottle you have just poured your refreshment from ! Chairs , mugs, cups , sorry but no coke glasses this time !! Anything that kind of varies from straightness, even a non EU friendly banana!
It is all primarily for great fun but Photoskill are providing prizes as usual so many thanks for their continued support.
Your imagination is the limit , Have fun catch you at 9.00
Good luck, Kev
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announced image .
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill! See below for details.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.