exeter cathedral and church organ in cathedral and it stay out very nicely.
The Cathedral organ stands on the ornate medieval screen, preserving the old classical distinction between quire and nave. The first organ was built by John Loosemore in 1665. There was a radical rebuild by Henry Willis in 1891, and again by Harrison & Harrison in 1931. The largest pipes, the lower octave of the 32 ft Contra Violone, stand just inside the south transept. The organ has one of only three trompette militaire stops in the country (the others are in Liverpool Cathedral and London's St Paul's Cathedral), housed in the minstrels' gallery, along with a chorus of diapason pipes
|Camera:||Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR |
|Recording media:||JPEG (digital)|
|Date Taken:||21 May 2011 - 10:07 PM|
|Lens Max Aperture:||f/2.8|
|Exposure Mode:||Aperture-priority AE|
|Flash:||Off, Did not fire|