Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Nice portrait and welcome to ephotozine
A nice natural portrait, in which the model looks at ease. Things to try and improve next time:
- harsh shadow caused by the flash, could be softened by bouncing or diffusing the flash or moving it off camera
- Straighten the verticals
- The window pillar cuts through the models head. Change the viewpoint so that it doesn't
Hi, welcome to epz.
This is a nice portrait which has a very natural look, but here in this I would like to suggest you some points, please do not take it otherwise.
1. Just a change in the angle would have changed the whole image.
2. Avoid the bar of the window next time when you take a indoor image.
3. I hope the room was having enough light to take the shot without light, you could have taken the image without light and would have enhanced the light in the Photoshop.
4. If at all you have used the flash gun then you should have used it in a difused way or should have moved the flash away from your camera and the subject so that you would have got light but in a difused way.
BUT ANY WHICH WAY THE SHOT IS A NICE NATURAL PORTRAIT.. EXCELLENT TRY. Next time when you take an indoor shot try out some tips above and see the result.
Many thanks for the comments and tips, very much appreciated.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Are you a Nikon owner? Check out Nikon Nation to find the latest Nikon news, reviews, discussion and photos on ePHOTOzine.
1st December 2014 - 31st December 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View December's Photo Month Calendar