Welcome to eclectic photoland, a place that maps out my photographic journey since November 2006. You are invited to explore my work at your leisure.
Please check out my favourite EPZ Photographers. They have produced, and are creating, a fascinating range of well seen and inspiring images.
Until recently I happily lived alone in Brighton on the south coast of England. Now I'm newly married to Caroline and living in Kingston upon Thames.
Like many people, I have been fascinated with photography for as long as I can remember.
My kit, for those of you interested in such things, fits into a Lowepro Computrekker AW backpack or my smaller slingshot. If you rummage around in it you might find:
- 1 - 1 Canon EOS 5D mkII with battery grip
- 1 Canon EOS 5D with battery grip
- 1 Canon EOS 400D with battery grip
- 1 Canon Powershot G9
- 1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
- 1 Sony Cybershot (for sweep panoramas)
- 1 Canon EF 85mm 1:1.2 L II USM
- 1 Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM
- 1 Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- 1 Canon EF 70-200mm 1:4L USM Lens
- 1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
- 1 Canon EF 100mm F2.8 Macro USM Lens
- 1 Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L USM Macro Lens
- 1 Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash
- 1 Canon Speedlite 430EX Flash
- 1 Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
- 1 set of 3 Kenko automatic extension tube set DG (36mm, 20mm and 12mm)
- Several, spare batteries, cable release and assorted filters
- 1 medium sized GorillaPod tripod
- Plus several film cameras
and outside the bag
- 1 Manfrotto Tripod with 322RC2 Heavy Duty Grip Ball Head
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Thanks, Respect and Regards
p.s. I often read that criticism is welcome. How often do we realise, as said by Emmet Fox, "Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting"?