Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Connect to User

loading

timsfotos's Activity

timsfotos > timsfotos's Activity

Quick Stats

Stats are refreshed every 24 hours
Photos:16
Forum Topics:0
Forum Comments:0
Photo Comments:42
Competition Entries: 0
Modification Uploaded: 0
Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time by chase

Very well thought out, composed and exposed image. Well done, Janet!

Short Eared Owl

Short Eared Owl by Karen_Summers

Perfectly positioned in the frame, pin sharp, blurred background, a sense of movement - lovely lovely picture. Very well done!

clean

clean by Gukmedia

The image appears to be off the vertical. And the dark foreground takes away from the impact. Try getting closer to the lit area and see if it makes a difference.

Brave Sir Robin

Brave Sir Robin by Boyo2406

Lovely shot of a robin. Nice catchlight in the eye, but I would crop out the wire fence as I don't think it adds to the picture. Also is his tummy a bit overexposed? You might be able to tone it down a bit. Just sayin'!!!

reflected glory

reflected glory by meyeview

Lovely reflections and colour. Did you use a polariser?

Redshank

Redshank by PaulB45

I agree with Terry. Nice use of differential focus to isolate them sharply from their surroundings. I can almost smell the sea and hear the waves!

Sunk

Sunk by julesm

V2 is my favourite. V1 gives me the shivers - reminds me of the sinking boat in Jaws.

Nagartsang

Nagartsang by incorrigibleh

Nicely exposed mountain shot, but does the horizon look like it's falling away to the left? Also, is there some flare on the right hand side of the frame. Using your hand (or a friend's hand) to cast a shadow on the front element of the lens could help this, just like shielding your eyes from direct sunlight using a baseball cap. Look at my Smugmug pages, (http://timsfotos.smugmug.com) Gallery for Enniskerry 08 Nov 2012, Page 2 Image numbers D2C6033 and D2C6034 to see what I mean.

Autumn's revenge.

Autumn's revenge. by thedon1941

Yes, the downside to Autumn indeed. I think the flash has overpowered this picture. May fire the flash at reduced power, or not at all, and used Post Processing to brighten the image - I use Picasa for this 99% of the time and Photoshop for the other 1%.

llanddwyn from the sea

llanddwyn from the sea by pks

Pity the kayaker's head is merging with the rocks on the shoreline. Another few seconds and the beach would have been the background, maybe it would have improved the shot, but then the subject would have been more (too?) central in the frame.

Winters day

Winters day by barkerfj

This sheep is certainly striking an heroic pose! Nicely lit and composed. Makes me want to shiver!

"HIDE"

"HIDE" by rocky41

Exterminate! Exterminate!

Smoke

Smoke by cattyal

Great idea. I wonder how it would look flipped horizontally so the smoke comes from the bottom left corner and travels to the top right. As we (in the West) read from left to right flipping osme images gives them more impact. My tuppence worth.

Bottle of Pleaseure

Bottle of Pleaseure by teepee

What a simple idea and lovely colours on a clear uncluttered background. Well set up.

November Sunrise

November Sunrise by ianmoorcroft

Mushroom cloud to upper right hand of main tree leads your eye into the picture. Lovely colours.

No forum topics contributed to yet.

No portfolios comments on yet.