Adobe has announced that Adobe DNG Converter and Adobe Camera Raw version 8.6 are now available to download.
This update of the software adds support for 3 new cameras; the Nikon D810, Panasonic Lumix GH4 and Lumix FZ1000 along with bug fixes.
Also included in the updates were colour profiles for the Sony A7S, Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 III and Alpha SLT-A77 II. New lens profiles were also added for the following lenses:
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6
- Schneider Kreuznach LS 40-80mm f/4.0-5.6 (Phase One A/S)
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM A013 (Pentax and Sony Alpha)
- Sony 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Sony 28mm f/2.8
- Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Sony DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6
- Sony DT 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3
- Sony DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3
- Sony 70-200mm f/2.8G
- Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM
- Sony 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM
- Sony 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM II
- Sony 135mm f/2.8 [T4.5] STF
- Sony 300mm f/2.8 G SSM II
- Tamron28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD A010E (Canon and Nikon)
- Tamron 18-200 f/3.5-6.3 DiIII VC B011EM (Canon)
- Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
For more information and to download the updates, take a look at the Adobe website.