The most significant fixes in the 9.0.1 release include the following:
- Photoshop no longer hangs for several seconds when using
painting tools with quick strokes.
- A runtime error that could appear when mousing over a
high-res document with the Brush tool has been fixed.
- Documents containing a large number of text layers now open
- Problems related to palettes (slow redraw, palettes go
white, possible crash) have been addressed.
TIFF files from certain scanners can now be opened correctly.
- After editing an image in Photoshop CS2 via the TouchUp
tool in Adobe Acrobat software, the image no longer gets repositioned.
- XMP metadata from AI and PDF files is now retained in
- Slow performance when toggling layer visibility has been
- Info palette numbers are now displayed and updated when
moving a curve point in Curves via the cursor keys.
- Problems opening certain TIFF and PSB files greater than
2GB have been resolved.
- The Merge to HDR command now functions properly when using
high-ASCII characters in user login.
Windows PC users can download the update from here
Macintosh users can download the update from here