The Aegis Professional range of screen protectors are made from rigid Schott optical glass from Germany. With 12 layers of Anti-Reflective coating it protects the LCD panel from abrasion, scratches and impact. The multi-layer coating improves clarity and colour quality as well as eliminating residual and ghost images and prolongs the life of the LCD.
The screen protectors are available for digital cameras and DSLR’s including Canon, Nikon and Fuji. Prices range from £17.99 to £29.99 Inc vat. All screen protectors come complete with their own micro-fibre cleaning cloth that delivers the same results time and time again even after washing.
- Protects against scratches, abrasions and impact.
- High translucent glass from Schott Germany; thickness is 0.5mm +/- 0.05mm and light transmission 15.98%+
- 12 layer coating from Leybold Germany to improve transparency and colour quality.
- Coating is airproof and prevents liquid and dust entering the LCD.
- Coating eliminates residual and ghost images and ensures high definition.
- Is resistant to acid and alkali prolonging the life of the LCD.
- Easily applied using pre attached 3m double sided tape.
- No air bubbles
- Glass surface reaches 8-9 and the elastic pressure is 4kg/cm2 to help it withstand impacts