This seminar is designed for serious photographers who want to take full advantage of the all new Adobe Photoshop CS3 running natively on the latest Intel based Macs. The event is free to attend but space is limited, so you should register today to be sure of your place.
The combined solution of Photoshop CS3 and Aperture 1.5, enthusiastically adopted by some of the world’s foremost professional photographers, sets a new standard for professional image management and editing. Discover how the latest versions of both applications introduce a raft of exciting new features that will help drive your productivity to new heights.
Get the latest supercharged tips from the experts, find out how to push Photoshop and Aperture to the limits, and pick up a few fun titbits along the way.
What you will learn:
- New Photoshop CS3 features:
- Non-destructive Smart Filters
- Quick Selection Tool and Refine Edge
- 3D composition
- Enhanced Vanishing Point with adjustable angle
- Auto alignment and blending
Photoshop and Aperture integration:
- Using Photoshop as an external editor thanks to seamless round-tripping with Aperture
- Automator Workflows with Aperture and Photoshop
- Share metadata and ColorSync profiles between Aperture and Photoshop
The all-in-one studio.
Once you’ve captured your perfect shots, you need the right technology to make downloading, finding, editing, storing or printing them as simple and smooth as possible. That’s why the Mac is the machine of choice for the discerning photographer.
This event offers a great opportunity to learn more about the latest Intel-based Macs, including iMac, Mac Pro and MacBook Pro. Join us and discover why more and more photographers are moving to Mac.