Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer
Boblbee To Unveil New Products At Photokina
- News /
- Boblbee To Unveil New Products At Photokina
Boblbee To Unveil New Products At Photokina - Boblbee has announced that it is launching four new innovative products at photokina.
Boblbee will be introducing some new and innovative products at photokina 2012.
Boblbee launched the ProCam backpack Series in March 2012, and this brought something new to the table in the photography industry.
Now, Boblbee will present four new concepts that truly challenge the norms:
- The new Vortex M180. The new iconic backpack developed with the true Boblbee DNA and its core values.
- The new Air Frame series transmits all the distinguished features of a Boblbee bag. Sturdy, all weather backpacks with extremely protective honeycomb frame.
- The new Metron Series. Soft backpacks for street photographers; urban users and cyclists. Comes in all kinds of colours with an optional removable camera insert.
- The new DD S-45 and DD S-35, cabin trolleys for professional photographers. An extension of the Double Decker Series, the well known expedition trunks.
For more information, visit the Boblbee website
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!