If you are looking to grow your existing event photography business or even just to get started in one, then you simply cannot afford to miss the increasingly popular, "Business of Event Photography" interactive workshop series!
"The Business of Event Photography (Part I)" is presented by acclaimed UK event photographer, Graham Taylor and teaches you everything you need to know about event photography and more.
- It's only £50 plus vat
- You will learn how to work quickly & efficiently which means increasing your profits at events.
- See what kit to use and how to use it to your maximum benefit.
- You will learn how to create images that sell and then you will learn how to sell them!
- Learn the pitfalls of the trade and how to avoid them.
- You will learn how to grow your event photography business into a respected & successful venture.
- You will meet & network with other event photographers, forge new friendships and generally have a whole lot of fun while doing so!
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 13:00 "The Front End"
- Quick posing Guide
13:00 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:00 "The Back End"
- Viewing Stations
- Dye Sub Printers
15:00 - 16:00 "The Business End"
- Handling Enquiries
- Pricing Events
- Selling Prints
- Website Galleries
Tickets are only £50 (plus vat) per delegate and includes:
- One day workshop by Graham Taylor
- 2 servings of tea/coffee served with cakes, pastries & fruit
- Hot, finger buffet lunch
- Constant supply of still & sparkling water
- Internet access
To book your seat, please visit the website and click BOOK NOW