Get the new ON1 Photo 10 and Save $100 Today. Use Code: GetPhoto10 View Offer
Canon EOS 40D firmware v1.0.5
- News /
- Canon EOS 40D firmware v1.0.5
Canon EOS 40D firmware v1.0.5 - Canon have released a firmware update for the EOS 40D digital SLR camera.
Version 1.0.5 of the firmware corrects the following problems:
- When playing back images just after recovering from Auto Power Off, the display now shows the last image played back.
- During remote shooting, images are now displayed on the camera's LCD monitor right after they are taken.
- Corrects a warning message in Korean that appears when updating the firmware.
- Corrects errors in the Spanish menu screens.
- Corrects a phenomenon that prevented printing with some print systems.
- Corrects a rare phenomenon in which file numbers or image numbers were sometimes skipped.
The Version 1.0.5 firmware being released this time is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.4. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.0.5, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!