Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

adrianedwa
Thanks for your comments, I still can't believe that my name was drawn, I thought that it was a bit of a wind up when I read Nikita's
message, I think it has sunk in now and I can't wait for the parcel to arrive. I have been watching some video tutorials on Youtube to familiarise myself with the camera so that when it arrives I can get straight down to it and put it through it's paces. I would also like to thank
EPZ and Nikon for organising this draw and I hope that my results from using the Camera will do it justice.
Kind regards to everyone at EPZ and stay safe.
Adrian.E.Mortimer. Smile

Made by adrianedwa on 7 Aug 2020 6:23PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Niknut
Congrats Adrian !!......enjoy your new toy, with impressive results in the review !!.Grin

Thanks to EPZ & Nikon for the opportunity !!!.Grin

Made by Niknut on 4 Aug 2020 4:26PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue
Congratulations to Adrian on the win, and many thanks to both ePz and Nikon for such a splendid prize!

Made by saltireblue on 4 Aug 2020 3:13PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

JackAllTog
Wow the spec's are looking good and with ISO to 409600 and ev-6 this looks good in low light.

What really was a big push back on sony before was its menu system, now, with touch screen, they have completely redesigned the A7S IIIís menu system - apparently making it more logical and now it looking like one of the best menu systems around - would love to hear an ePhotozine review on this.

Are canon and sony head to head and fighting it out on the 4k video scene?

Made by JackAllTog on 28 Jul 2020 3:49PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Silverlake
Like the new page layout - the improved separation and greater size shows the winning photos much better

Made by Silverlake on 27 Jul 2020 11:12AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

jameslander
Thanks predictive text, a hood would be even better.

Made by jameslander on 24 Jul 2020 9:45AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

jameslander
Cheap as chips ! Amazed when I saw the price, but why not add £10 and include a lens good ?
Can't wait to see how it performs.

Made by jameslander on 24 Jul 2020 9:44AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

funkyaden
I don't think you should call a camera that costs over £1700 "entry level". I think that phrase might be applied to the Z50, at around £1000, though even that's still hugely more than many aspiring young photographers will be able to afford. To be classed as entry level, I feel it should be significantly (30% or so) cheaper than the Z6, which it isn't. This camera has followed the recent trend of substantial price rises that's occurred over the past decade or so that is making photography increasingly difficult to afford. For comparison, I bought the Nikon D200 (significantly above entry level) for £700 as soon as I could get my hands on one after its launch in 2006 but my annual salary is about the same now as it was then.

Made by funkyaden on 23 Jul 2020 1:40PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

SlowSong
That is so fun. Grin Well done for getting on the list and good luck. Smile

Made by SlowSong on 21 Jul 2020 8:59PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

mike0101
Looking on the Fuji website today I can see there is an OSX version of FUJIFILM X Webcam. Is this the same thing as above?

Made by mike0101 on 21 Jul 2020 4:10PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply