Amazon Prime Day 2022 Coming Soon!

Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

DaveRyder
Thank you , well chuffed.

Made by DaveRyder on 22 Jun 2022 8:21PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Nigeyboy
Some lovely shots there - and amazed to see on of mine!! (The 747 taking off)

Made by Nigeyboy on 22 Jun 2022 3:45PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

rickhanson
Photo Studio Pro is aimed at Windows/Mac users, however inPixio do have some apps available in the App Store.

Made by rickhanson on 13 Jun 2022 3:45PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Mike_Smith
Will this work on a IPad ???

Made by Mike_Smith on 12 Jun 2022 9:11PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Carabosse
Great news for Sony APS-C users (like me - I have two Sony APS-C bodies). Shows that, contrary to rumours and comments circulating on the web, Sony is still interested in this format and not solely fixated on full-frame. Smile

Made by Carabosse on 2 Jun 2022 12:29AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue

Quote:Sorry, but I will never buy a product that doesn´t tell me its price on the first or second page. This one doesn´t even tell the price
after I hit the buy link. Very tricky to get us to see the videos. 40% off WHAT?

After one click on the site this appears:
128530_1654101846.jpg

Made by saltireblue on 1 Jun 2022 5:44PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

GEONYC

Made by GEONYC on 1 Jun 2022 11:44AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

altitude50
I would be interested in this lens, but I would need to know how it performs for infrared photography?

Made by altitude50 on 18 May 2022 8:25AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

NeiljohnUK
Thinner and more pocketable than a Manfrotto 035 Super Clamp, but worth paying almost twice the price?

Made by NeiljohnUK on 14 May 2022 6:20PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

nikonphotographer
After dealing with Grays for over 25 years, I finally made the pilgrimage to the store on Tuesday, what a store, I was met by Xam, who I talked over the phone and chatted to through Instagram.

I'd gone to pick up a couple of there new Beenie hats,but ended up buying a 18-140 Z lens for my Z50, I'm off to Croatia soon, and didn't think the 16-50 would be long enough, so now I'm pretty sure I've got the travelling camera and lenses that will suit my needs.

I was shown around the second hand section, I did get tempted by quite a few very nice items, I'm lucky I left my gold card at home,otherwise I'd have come home with more than I did.

I'm planning another trip to London very soon, hopefully next time I visit, Gray will be in the store.

25204_1652352937.jpg
25204_1652352946.jpg
25204_1652352954.jpg
25204_1652353008.jpg
25204_1652353014.jpg
25204_1652353022.jpg

Made by nikonphotographer on 12 May 2022 11:57AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply