Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

Henrygee
Has Tamron indicated whether the 18-300mm (B061) will be fully functional with Fuji cameras ? That is, auto focus etc ?

Made by Henrygee on 26 Jul 2021 2:28AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue
I am always sceptical to a zoom which has such a range.
It must (?) be a compromise, with IQ suffering. I remember being told some years ago, to never buy a zoom with more than about 3 x zoom as it would balance versatility with poorer IQ. I don't know if progress in materials and technology makes that statement out-dated these days...

Made by saltireblue on 22 Jul 2021 1:09PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

mervyntattoo
Thank you.

Made by mervyntattoo on 17 Jul 2021 10:19AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Niknut
Well deserved accolade !!.....superb piece of photography !!.Grin

Made by Niknut on 5 Jul 2021 4:28PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

ChrisV
Thanks - I see it now, Martin. I think the wide angle has compressed that area in the photo, the impression you get when there is that it's larger.

I was there a few weeks back in brilliant sunshine - I think it's described as the 'only end of the pier theatre'. Not sure about that claim, but it certainly has charm and you've captured that in an altogether different mood.

Made by ChrisV on 2 Jul 2021 3:57PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Donald154
Looks like Canon will be forced into an M series upgrade. HOWEVER we will see how this Nikon fairs in the real world.

Made by Donald154 on 1 Jul 2021 4:46PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Niknut
Ooooooo.....now that's yummy !!!.....look forward to seeing the EPZ test results, & full specification !!!!!!!!.GrinGrinGrinGrin

Made by Niknut on 30 Jun 2021 8:29PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue
Looks as if Nikon are jealous of the success enjoyed by Fuji with their retro-styled mirrorless cameras and have decided to join in...
The 'kit' lens only being a f/3.5-6.3 is not up to the level of the faster lenses on other brands and will be seen by many as a negative when comparing...

Made by saltireblue on 29 Jun 2021 9:18AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

martin.w
Cheers Chris....it is Cromer Pier.....and though I did walk all the way along it I can't remember. Looking at a larger version it looks like there are two enclosed seating areas in front of the theater, this was taken in April of this year.

Made by martin.w on 28 Jun 2021 4:12PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

ChrisV
Congratlulations Martin - a lovely shot. Is that Cromer pier?

It looks a bit different now, with the area in front of the theatre occupied by enclosed seating, or am I completely off?

Made by ChrisV on 25 Jun 2021 4:49PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply