Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

saltireblue
A brilliant candid, street-style image, well worthy of the accolade of POTW.

Made by saltireblue on 19 Oct 2021 7:41AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Carlos9
Well this was unexpected,but a great honour to have won,with such amazing images entered by everyone🙏

Made by Carlos9 on 11 Oct 2021 3:49PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue

Quote:Nik Collection 4.2 (Windows and macOS) is now available for download from the DxO website for a special price of £88.99 instead of £133 and £54.99 instead of £69 for the upgrade until 10 October 2021. Photographers who own Nik Collection 3 or later can purchase an upgrade by signing into their accounts.

When I opened Nik Collection yesterday to work on an image, I got a message saying this update was available, and did I want to download it. I did, and it installed and is up and running without any mention at all of having to pay for it.

Made by saltireblue on 1 Oct 2021 4:22PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

altitude50
I have just arrived home from a short break to find that I have won a prize. First time ever on Epz.. Very pleased. Thank you to everyone involved.Grin

Made by altitude50 on 24 Sep 2021 10:05AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

alan53
Given some of those pics, glad I stayed away this time.

Made by alan53 on 22 Sep 2021 3:11PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

little0wl
Thank you for choosing my image as the winner. Lovely surprise.
GrinGrinGrinGrin

Made by little0wl on 17 Sep 2021 6:05AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

altitude50
I am ready & willing to test a few of these (frequent user) !

Made by altitude50 on 10 Sep 2021 10:45AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

JJGEE
I follow Morten Hilmer on You Tube so I am not surprised he has been chosen as a Nikon Ambassador.

Made by JJGEE on 7 Sep 2021 8:21PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

ABesheva
Very nice close-up of the jumping spider. However, spiders are not insects...

Made by ABesheva on 25 Aug 2021 5:58PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

NikitaMorris
We've updated the link with a new URL so it's working correctly now - thank you for letting us know.

Made by NikitaMorris on 12 Aug 2021 9:44AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply