Get 20% Off PortraitPro 22 With Our Exclusive Code

Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

contemporary dave
Yep, it certainly looks pretty good and I'll look forward to buying the upgrade.

Although its got a ton of features, I still think PS is unjustifiably expensive. Look at Elements, its got loads of features but without the PS bells on and its around 60.00. In my opinion the price difference is far too big. Adobe are obviously exploiting their No.1 position in the professional imaging marketplace.

Think about it, digital cameras and imaging technology prices are plummeting - except for Photoshop. Funny that...

Made by contemporary dave on 6 Apr 2005 9:23AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

randomrubble

Quote:I've beta tested it...
Are we going to see areview soon then, Pete?

Made by randomrubble on 6 Apr 2005 5:04AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

EOS_DIGI
I agree

Made by EOS_DIGI on 5 Apr 2005 8:42PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Pete
Yes it's like transform with a built in easy to use Pen tool. You click on an area and drag and a curve is created...If you look at the EPZ book cover design you can see the images at the edges curve and are not just cropped inside cureved boxes.

Made by Pete on 5 Apr 2005 3:28PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Boyd
How does the warp tool work then? I presume it's a lot different than the liquify filter?

Made by Boyd on 5 Apr 2005 1:07PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Pete
I've beta tested it...and yes there are some fantastic features...Noise reduction and exposure are things I've been using a lot. And the Warp tool was used to bend the images on the cover of the book. That's a truly amazing feature.

Made by Pete on 5 Apr 2005 9:27AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Little Jo
Can't order just yet, but try again in a few days. I agree, the features look fab. I can't wait!

Jo

Made by Little Jo on 5 Apr 2005 9:02AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

randomrubble
Looks fantastic upgrade, having read the MacUser Review, I'm off to the Adobe site to order it!

The HDR and tools allow combining of images, the perspective tool looks ace, and there are some better tools for lens effect correction.

Made by randomrubble on 5 Apr 2005 5:57AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

User_Removed
Why on earth is that a coincidence? I can't see any connection between Nikon releasing a new dSLR and Adobe releasing a not unexpected new version of Photoshop

Made by User_Removed on 3 Apr 2005 12:03AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

JJGEE
This ' supposed ' leak is similar to the recent one regarding a new release of Photoshop CS

To much of a co-incidence I think !

Made by JJGEE on 1 Apr 2005 2:23AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply