Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

KevinGoodchild
I tried the 260 gloss after speaking to a couple of reps at the Focus on imaging show this year. Used in conjunction with the right ICC profile I have got excellant results both portrait and landscape. I wont be using any other paper for the time being...

Kevin

Made by KevinGoodchild on 23 Mar 2005 8:38AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

shoestring
cant wait to get my hands on one, been using cybershots for 3 years F717 & F828 best out there

Made by shoestring on 23 Mar 2005 7:36AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

DonSchaeffer
It would be neat if it had a mirror on it so you can look down into the image or a magnifyer so you can view the LCD as a viewfinder. But a viewer like that is not necessary on a DSLR.

Made by DonSchaeffer on 22 Mar 2005 9:13PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

ericjlaw
I tried this as an alternative to the Canon File Viewer and Digital Photo Professional. I found the sharpening ability better, and the approach taken to shot manipulation more intuitive. Recovering a totally underexposed file was more intuitive.

I like it. I like the price!

Made by ericjlaw on 22 Mar 2005 10:18AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

ericjlaw

I like it. I like the price!

Made by ericjlaw on 22 Mar 2005 10:15AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

den2il
Your cheek will be pressing up against it so therefore your eye will be further away from the eyepiece. Had something similar which I took off immediately.

Made by den2il on 22 Mar 2005 9:40AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Pete
We will add the UK prices when we get more info.

Made by Pete on 22 Mar 2005 5:34AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

macroman
Great news.
I sincerely hope that the venture will succeed.
The world would not be the same without Ilford films.

Made by macroman on 22 Mar 2005 5:26AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Glamrox
True enough it may well have a use if you dont have a screen protector but as my D70 came with one I dont see this as an advantage

Made by Glamrox on 22 Mar 2005 2:54AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

User_Removed
Am I the only one who thinks that the graphic on the right looks like something other than SHOT when viewed at the small size on the home page Smile

Made by User_Removed on 22 Mar 2005 1:39AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply