Find Out What's Happening At The Photography Show 2021

Latest News Comments

Latest comments, thoughts and reaction to our Latest Photography News.

BydoR9
Many thanks for choosing my Primary Punts photo as the overall winner - and also for choosing my Beach Hut Sail for Beach Hut daily competition winner. Grin

Andy.

Made by BydoR9 on 31 Jul 2021 3:42PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue
Good luck to Josh, many thanks for your technical input over the years, and I feel sure ePz will quickly adjust to his departure.

Made by saltireblue on 30 Jul 2021 1:11PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Alan_Baseley
Wow. Its the first time I've every been referred to as "legendary". Grin. It'll do for me

Made by Alan_Baseley on 28 Jul 2021 3:56PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Carabosse
Interesting... although I must admit I only recognise 5/6 usernames on that list as current (or indeed past) regulars on the forum. I appreciate it may be quite different in the gallery.

Anyway, as I have indicated on another thread, the staff team and volunteers are to be commended for keeping the show on the road in a radically changed photographic landscape. Well done all! Smile

Made by Carabosse on 27 Jul 2021 2:47PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Henrygee
Has Tamron indicated whether the 18-300mm (B061) will be fully functional with Fuji cameras ? That is, auto focus etc ?

Made by Henrygee on 26 Jul 2021 2:28AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

saltireblue
I am always sceptical to a zoom which has such a range.
It must (?) be a compromise, with IQ suffering. I remember being told some years ago, to never buy a zoom with more than about 3 x zoom as it would balance versatility with poorer IQ. I don't know if progress in materials and technology makes that statement out-dated these days...

Made by saltireblue on 22 Jul 2021 1:09PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

mervyntattoo
Thank you.

Made by mervyntattoo on 17 Jul 2021 10:19AM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Niknut
Well deserved accolade !!.....superb piece of photography !!.Grin

Made by Niknut on 5 Jul 2021 4:28PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

ChrisV
Thanks - I see it now, Martin. I think the wide angle has compressed that area in the photo, the impression you get when there is that it's larger.

I was there a few weeks back in brilliant sunshine - I think it's described as the 'only end of the pier theatre'. Not sure about that claim, but it certainly has charm and you've captured that in an altogether different mood.

Made by ChrisV on 2 Jul 2021 3:57PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply

Donald154
Looks like Canon will be forced into an M series upgrade. HOWEVER we will see how this Nikon fairs in the real world.

Made by Donald154 on 1 Jul 2021 4:46PM, join in and reply to this comment!  Reply