Corel Corporation today announced CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5, a new product based on the award-winning CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. This new release is designed for the graphic design professional that requires an expanded set of capabilities for vector-illustration, website creation, image editing, advanced Flash animation and video editing.
Expanded Design Suite Offers Even Greater Versatility
CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5 is a versatile solution for graphic design professionals who need to create and display visuals across a wide range of media. With an expanded set of web and video output capabilities, users of the Premium Suite will enjoy even greater flexibility and freedom as part of their design workflow.
“Through ongoing discussions with our CorelDRAW community, we know that a significant portion of our users were creating websites and videos. This feedback plays a key role in helping to shape our product strategy and we have responded by delivering an expanded suite that addresses this need for a wider range of output options,” said Petter Nordwall, Director International Product Management at Corel. “CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5 is our first step towards a fully integrated multimedia suite consistent with the needs of our users and the requirements of the print and digital media design industry.”
More Opportunities to Create with Confidence
In addition to the new website, Flash and video authoring applications, CorelDRAW Premium Suite includes enhanced vector illustration and page layout, image editing and bitmap to vector tracing. The new suite also includes valuable content and enhanced features including a reinvented colour management engine, a variety of enhanced precision tools, a hard-cover guidebook that provides techniques and tips for users of all skill levels. Moreover, CorelDRAW Premium Suite gives access to millions of free and for purchase stock images from leading online photo sites such as Fotolia and iStockphoto®. Users will be able to create with confidence and get started quickly on numerous projects for a wide variety of industries.
CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5 Highlights include:
- Versatile Graphic Design with CorelDRAW X5: The award-winning vector-illustration and page-layout application.
- Efficient Photo Editing with Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5: A professional image-editing application for retouching and enhancing photos.
- Complete Website Creation with Corel Website Creator X5: A new application to build and manage websites including all the technical development capabilities needed to create a sophisticated online presence.
- High-Speed Video Editing with Corel VideoStudio Pro X3: A powerful and fast end-to-end video production package for producing professional quality video.
- Powerful Flash Animation with SWiSH Max3: A complete Flash animation authoring application to create animations that include text, images, graphics, video, and sound.
- Accurately Convert Bitmaps with Corel PowerTRACE X5: Quickly and accurately convert bitmaps into editable vector graphics.
- Easily Capture Images with Corel CAPTURE X5: A one-click screen-capture utility to capture images from your computer screen.
- Export Images with PhotoZoom Pro: A plug-in to enlarge digital images and export them from Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5.
- Secure File Compression with WinZip 14.5 Pro: The world’s most popular zip utility for file compression, encryption, sharing, and data backup.
- Industry-leading file format compatibility: Including import support for latest Adobe® Illustrator CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 formats.
- Instant Access to Online Content through Corel CONNECT: Integration with leading online photo sites including Fotolia and iStockphoto gives users access to millions of images for various projects.
CorelDRAW Premium Suite X5 is now available in English and German language versions at a suggested retail price (SRP) of £239 for the upgrade version and £579 for the full version excluding VAT. For more information please visit the Corel website.