Join 5 times UK Master Photographer of the Year, Damian “The BIG Dog” McGillicuddy
for a 1-day lighting seminar in Scotland.
The seminar, which will be held at the Loxley Colour Lab in Cumbernauld, will demonstrate the skills you will need to take your photography to a higher level.
During this information-packed day you will learn, amongst other things:
- How the correct modifier can make your life easier and the image you capture much stronger.
- All the lighting patterns that catch the eye of discerning, contemporary clients.
- That hair, accent and separation lighting gives your images the depth, dimension and polish of a true professional.
- How to tame ratios and totally understand the inverse square law.
- By doing it right and capturing more “in camera” you will rely far less on post production, thus speeding up your workflow.
There is also a demonstration on post-production by onOne Software, who will be offering ALL delegates who attend discounts of up to £125 on their fantastic Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 product range.
All the details of this fabulous “Depth & Dimension” lighting seminar can be found by simply clicking visiting Damian McGillicuddy's website
For details on all other McGillicuddy workshops and training events then please visit the WORKSHOPS
section of our website, and don’t forget to read the testimonials supplied by delegates of previous events.