Daminion have released the latest version of their server software.
The local-network based photo management software for small teams now has over 30 improved features, including improved cataloguing facilities and an added backup and restore feature, along with several optimizations and bug fixes.
Daminion 0.9.5B Key features:
- Low-cost multi-user photo manager for small teams
- Daminion Server is the only TRUE multi-user photo manager currently available on the market at an affordable price.
- Excellent cataloguing capabilities
- Classify your large media library quickly and find media documents instantly.
- Start using Daminion Server in 5 minutes
- Just download, install, and specify the folders where your media files are located. No administrator skills required.
- Import your existing image library into Daminion effortlessly
- Thanks to IPTC/XMP metadata support your existing image annotations will be automatically imported into Daminion. Even tags with hierarchical structure are supported.
- You’re not tied to Daminion
- Because all your image annotations are automatically saved in XMP you’re not tied to Daminion, so you can switch to another solution quickly and effortlessly.
Daminion Software has been working on the digital photo management software market since 1999 and specializes in digital asset management software (DAM) solutions. The software is free for standalone users, and costs £808.71 for a small network of 5 users. For more information, visit the Daminion website.