Datacolor have updated their SpyderCheckr software.
This advanced colour reference and grey card system now supports Hasselblad's Phocus software. This new improved system will be included in SpyderCheckr Pro, a bundle package that includes the SpyderCheckr software and also the SpyderCube, which is a pocket sized RAW calibration tool that eliminates the need for traditional 18% gray cards and includes a Black Trap for shadow detail control.
The only colour reference system that supports Hasselblad’s Phocus software, SpyderCheckr allows photographers to obtain consistent, accurate colour within a standard RAW processing workflow, perform precision in-camera white balance, create custom camera calibration and record known colour references.
SpyderCheckr Pro is currently available at a special introductory offer of $139. This offer is available until 30th September 2012.
- Consistent colour control for RAW workflow, giving a colour standard for any camera and decreasing post production time.
- Neutral grey target and grey ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality.
- Extensive skin tone samples for portrait and fashion photography including 48 spectrally engineered colour patches with extensive skin tones.
- Durable, eco-friendly self-casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, first-in-class tripod mount and an innovative built-in fade strip indicator that issues a warning when target inserts need replacing.
- Easy-to-use software that interacts with Hasselblad Phocus, Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Camera RAW to produce calibration presets that fit directly into a digital workflow.
- FadeCheckr is a light sensitive patch which allows you to track the light exposure of the colour targets and warns you when it is time to replace the colour cards.
For more information and to buy, visit Datacolor's website