|As part of the magazine's growth, Digital Photo
is looking for a technical writer to join the successful team. 'We're after
talent, digital expertise, vision, enthusiasm and a strong desire to make
a great magazine even better' Jon told ePhotozine. 'If you're into digital
photography in a big way and can articulate complex information in an imaginative,
clear and concise way, then we want to to hear from you.' The job on offer
is a full-time position based at the Digital Photo offices in Peterborough.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent Photoshop skills
- Have a passion for photography and a talent for taking and making great
- Be bursting with ideas and enthusiasm
- Be highly organised, efficient and cool under the pressure of scary deadlines
- Have an excellent command of English
- Have a working knowledge of PCs & Macs
- Be aware of the latest product innovations
If the above sounds like you, please write, quoting reference number 25/042,
and explain why you would be perfect for the job. Also include a full CV, and
send it on to: Michelle Walker, HR Department, Emap Active, Bretton Court, Peterborough
PE3 8DZ Closing date October 10, 2003.
The Digital Photo team is also willing to consider freelance contributors with
good photography and technical skills, who can write snappy copy to deadline.
In this instance, write with a full CV to Jon Adams, Digital Photo, Emap Active,
Bretton Court, Peterborough PE3 8DZ.