The Totally Tamron Website Is Back! Visit Today For All Things Tamron

ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw 2019 Winners Announced

Are you a 2019 Christmas Prize Draw winner? Read on to find out if you're one of the lucky members.

|  Competitions

Christmas Prize Draw 2019

ePHOTOzine is happy to announce the winners of the 2019 Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again to all our kind sponsors. As you submitted your address details when entering you do not need to get in contact with us about your prize. However, if you've not had any information about your prize sent through / received your prize before 01 March 2020 please do get in touch after this date.

Here are the winners:

1. Minty805
  2. Petr
  3. mcgoo
  4. coliwolii
  5. NickDale

£50 Amazon Voucher - nglen

ePHOTOzine 1-Year 'Plus Memberships'

1. peterpaterson
  2. Dave_Canon
  3. barty50
  4. adrianedwa
  5. csr
  6. MartinBrown
  7. HemsleyPhoto
  8. Lillian
  9. Mal_Reeves
  10. MartinWait

Not A Lucky Winner This Time?

We have daily competitions running on-site where you have the chance to win a Samsung memory card and there's also our 'Photo of the Week' accolade that's up for grabs every week where you can also win a memory card courtesy of Samsung. Plus, we have monthly competitions (subject to sponsors) where, in the past, we've given away DSLRs, lenses, photo book vouchers, tripods, camera bags and more!

Support this site by shopping with one of our affiliates: Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon CA, ebay UK
*It doesn't cost you anything extra when you use these links, but it does support the site, helping keep ePHOTOzine free to use, thank you.

Other articles you might find interesting...

Second January Daily Competition Winner Revealed
Cottage In A Moody Landscape Wins 'Photo Of The Week'
Beautiful Black & White Portrait Wins 'Photo of the Week'
Samsung Will Continue To Support ePHOTOzine's 'Photo of the...
The Jury for the 2020 ZEISS Photography Award Has Been Selected
Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019: People's Choice Shor...
Vanguard 'Low Light' Competition Winners Announced
DxO 'Weather' Competition Winners Announced

Comments

saltireblue Plus
9 10.1k 45 Norway
14 Jan 2020 9:47AM
Congratulations to all the winners, and many thanks to the team at ePz for yet again gathering great prizes from our sponsors! Not an easy task...

JonnyNI Plus
8 2.3k
14 Jan 2020 10:08AM
Well done to all the winners. Grin
lespaul 6 336 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 10:09AM
saltireblue Plus
9 10.1k 45 Norway
14 Jan 2020 10:14AM

Quote:Atleast two people on that list have also won prizes in last couple of years. Coincidence?

Luck of the draw...good luck to them if they are fortunate enough to have won before.
lespaul 6 336 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 10:16AM
Make that Atleast 3 people. I guess some people are just lucky.
tj Plus
16 2.1k England
14 Jan 2020 10:18AM

The winners are drawn completely randomly.
Not everyone can win, unfortunately, but don’t suggest there’s any foul play.

Well done to the winners and good luck next time everyone else.
lespaul 6 336 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 10:23AM
I didnít suggest foul play. Apologies if you took it that way. I just find coincidences like that interesting.
altitude50 15 17.0k United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 11:02AM
Congratulations to all the winners. I missed out yet again.Sad
icphoto Plus
18 2.7k England
14 Jan 2020 11:15AM
Not a sniff again, but congratulations to all the winners!👍
DavidLaverty 8 814 Northern Ireland
14 Jan 2020 11:46AM
No luck for me this time but congrats to all the winners, a great competition that I look forward to each Christmas
dannyr 10 46 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 11:50AM
Nothing this year. But ive won twice, so you can get lucky.

Congratulations winners.
14 Jan 2020 11:50AM
Well done to all the winners Smile
lespaul 6 336 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 11:56AM
Angi_Wallace Plus
11 251 10 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 12:06PM
Oooh I won a lens Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 10.1k 45 Norway
14 Jan 2020 1:08PM

Quote:Is there a way of increasing ones chances? Such as being a plus member, being more active on the site, offering critique? Or is it purely random? I only ask as there are people who have won 2,3or 4 times in the last few years.

ePz MD, Tracey has already said that the draw is completely random, that tells me that all who enter have an equal chance, regardless of their membership status, time spent on-site, level of contribution, etc.
pablophotographer 8 1.4k 357
14 Jan 2020 1:15PM
🙉 I can't express my joy in words.
Thank you ephotozine!
I wish everyone, winners or not a happy year full of light and strong health so we all enjoy photography.
cats_123 Plus
15 4.9k 29 Northern Ireland
14 Jan 2020 2:01PM
Boohoo!!!😭😭😭😭😭
clicknimagine Plus
10 516 98 India
14 Jan 2020 2:46PM
Many congrats to all the winners...
AlexandraSD 8 763 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 4:19PM
Thats fine, i still have my canon m5 i won a couple of years back to use Smile
well done the winners!!!
14 Jan 2020 4:22PM
congratulations to those who won and a MASSIVE thanks to the EPZ team for setting it all up
Doglet 13 62 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 5:16PM
Whoopee👌
At last Iíve won something. Looking forward to receiving my affinity photo and workbook.
Timely as I have just bought a new replacement IMac and it doesnít run my old adobe cs5.
Happy Happy Happy.

Well done all the other winners👍👍🍻
exposure Plus
15 6.0k England
14 Jan 2020 6:22PM
Congratulations to everyone & thank you EPZ
team for all of your hard work.
14 Jan 2020 8:09PM
So chuffed to win the Samyang 85 f1.4

Great competition every year - thank you so much!

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
lespaul 6 336 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2020 8:34PM

Quote:

Thereís nothing wrong with asking the question. Considering there must be many thousands of people that enter the draws , the odds of one person winning multiple times in a short number of years are quite high, but the odds of several people winning multiple times are quite staggering.
15 Jan 2020 12:55PM
well done to the winners.
geoffrey baker 15 501 1 Wales
15 Jan 2020 1:26PM
Wow! I've won a Wacom Intuos Pro Small pen tablet, perfect timing as my old Wacom Bamboo has been playing up.
Thanks to the team for organising these prize draws Smile
PhilT2 Plus
10 517 29 England
15 Jan 2020 1:31PM
I won a micro SD card which is brilliant as I was going to buy one for a my tablet in the next couple of weeks.
Footpad 14 2 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2020 1:40PM
If coincidences never, or even very rarely happened, that really would be strange. Congratulations to all the winners; enjoy your new goodies.
Tazmanuk 1 1 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2020 2:16PM
Congratulations to all the winners!!!
edrhodes 14 548 13 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2020 2:40PM
Coen 7 5 South Africa
15 Jan 2020 3:03PM
Congrats to all, and thanks to all sponsors , suppliers and contributors.WinkWink
lespaul 6 336 United Kingdom
15 Jan 2020 3:41PM

Quote:Well after entering for the last 15 years and not getting a sausage think Iíll give it a miss from now as something is telling me itís not for me!

15 years?
Some people get chosen almost every year so to go 15 years is really unlucky,
Maybe next year will be your year,
bluesandtwos 10 411 1 England
15 Jan 2020 5:32PM
Once again didn't win anythingSad...but congrats to those who didGrinGrinGrin And thank you EPZ Staff for running the draw, some chance is always better than no chance!Smile

Dave
lufc62 9 7 England
15 Jan 2020 9:13PM
Congrats to all winners..never won before so first time ever for me,
To all members and everyone at ePHOTOzine happy clicking.
Health and happiness.... Ray.
andybebbs 11 594 1 England
16 Jan 2020 7:50AM
congrats to the winners and never won anything either but you got to be in it to win itWinkGrin
16 Jan 2020 9:28AM
Congratulations to all the winners ( myself included) Iím very fortunate to win this Coolpix P1000 camera, a great prize indeed. Thankyou EPZ 😀 Andy
mistere Plus
6 4 3 England
16 Jan 2020 10:37AM
Wow, I won Affinity Photo software and an Affinity Photo Workbook in the prize draw.
Chuffed to bits that i actually won something, I never usually get that lucky.
The fact that I've already purchased the Affinity software is a bit of a shame but, yea I
won a prize SmileSmileSmile
Congratulations to all the other prizewinners and thanks to EPZ and all the sponsors for
running the draw.

Dave.
17 Jan 2020 3:01PM
saltireblue Plus
9 10.1k 45 Norway
17 Jan 2020 6:12PM

Quote:I was so pleased to see I won a prize this year, I have been entering for years first time I have won. Could you please tell me how or when I will receive my prize? So thank you. Jenny

Hi Jenny. Congratulations!
Your prize will be sent to you directly from the sponsor in question, to the address in your profile details.
Please check that your address and email details are correct.
Please get in touch if you have not received it by the end of February - you can do this by scrolling down to the bottom of any page on the site and clicking on 'Contact Support'
Congratulations to all winners! I didn't win for my first attempt but seeing all these prizes being distributed to happy photographers, I will definitely enter next year Christmas Prize Draw!
Thanks EPZ for organising this.
Patrick
Doglet 13 62 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2020 7:21PM
Affinity photo work book arrived today. Well pleased, it will take some reading stuffed with info and weighs a tonne. Software also downloaded so learning curve here we come.
Thanks to the staff for organising the company and Serif for the prizes
25 Jan 2020 2:52PM
Can someone explain this statement?

'However, if you've not had any information about your prize sent through / received your prize before 01 March 2020 please do get in touch after this date'

emmaK22 Plus
8 157 United Kingdom
27 Jan 2020 9:09AM
Hi Paul,

It can take a bit of time for ourselves and our sponsors to organise sending the prizes out - please give us until 1 March before you contact us about a prize that you haven't received.

I see that you've won a memory card - We are currently awaiting delivery of the cards to send them on to you, so please bear with us.

Thanks Smile