GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw Winners Announced

Are you a 2018 Christmas Prize Draw winner? Read on to find out if you're one of the lucky members.

|  Competitions

Christmas Prize Draw Winners Announced

ePHOTOzine is happy to announce the winners of the 2018 Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again to all our kind sponsors. As you submitted your address details when entering you do not need to get in contact with us about your prize. However, if you've not had any information about your prize sent through / received your prize before 01 March 2019 please do get in touch after this date.

Here are the winners:

Gitzo Adventury 45L backpack - MalcolmS

Motorola one - Briwooly

Roku Streaming Stick+Angi_Wallace

DxO PhotoLab 2

SWPP Masterclass Day Pass

Organic Beard Growth Treatment Oils

Find more competitions to enter here: ePHOTOzine Competitions

Support this site by shopping with one of our affiliates: Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon CA, ebay UK, Save 10% with Eversure Insurance.
*It doesn't cost you anything extra when you use these links, but it does support the site, helping keep ePHOTOzine free to use, thank you.

Other articles you might find interesting...

October 'Macro' Competition - Win An X-Rite i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit!
Affinity Photo 'Autumn' Competition - Win A 32GB iPa...
Standoff Between A Tibetan Fox And A Marmot Photo Wins Wildl...
2020 ZEISS Photography Award Call For Entries
First October ePHOTOzine 'Daily Competition' Winner Announced
Wastwater At Sunset Capture Wins 'Photo Of The Week' Accolade
Pixum 'Water' Competition Winners Announced
50% Off Affinity Photo Software Offer Is Back!

Comments

KarenFB Plus
13 5.3k 174 England
9 Jan 2019 3:36PM
Congratulations everyone! Smile At least I won a month's membership!! Grin

exposure Plus
15 6.0k England
9 Jan 2019 3:56PM
Thank you very much Smile...& Congratulations to everyone....
Cephus Plus
14 2.5k England
9 Jan 2019 5:08PM

Quote:Congratulations everyone! Smile At least I won a month's membership!! Grin

I second that. SmileSmileSmile
pablophotographer 8 1.3k 352
9 Jan 2019 5:30PM
Enjoy your gifts everyone, have a happy and healthy 2019. I hope my doctor tomorrow doesn't give me more bad news. Or, if he does... let's keep fingers crossed it can be treated and I come out of it alive.
9 Jan 2019 7:35PM
Congratulations everyone. Gutted I didn't win (especially the KP TBH), but I did get a months membership.

Fingers crossed for next year.

Once again congrats to the winners and to ephotozine for an always excellent advent calendar comp.
9 Jan 2019 8:51PM
Wow, thank you so much team EPZ Smile Happy New Year!! Smile
9 Jan 2019 10:16PM
Iím a very grateful, fortunate and happy tog. Thanks so much EPZ and sponsors 👍
GillyB Plus
14 317 8 United Kingdom
9 Jan 2019 11:17PM
Wow! Thank you ePz team and all the sponsors!!! All your hard work is much appreciated 😊
gwynn56 7 87 England
9 Jan 2019 11:52PM
I'm shocked I won to be honest , as nothing seemed to be going Right for me lately, hadn't seen it till my Son e-mailed me ,then i had to look a few times as be having eye problems of late , yes I've had them checked at 2 opticians and at the hospital quite a few times since beginning of December,
A Big THANK YOU to all at EPZ and sponsors , much appreciatedGrin
10 Jan 2019 11:30AM
Many congratulations to the winners, I however remain a loser Sad......But thanks for the month's subscription.
Gary_Macleod 15 166 Scotland
10 Jan 2019 11:44AM
Thanks to everyone involved.....my prize arrived just a couple of minutes ago...thanks again to the amazing Ephotozine team and well done to all other winners
AlexandraSD 8 762 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2019 2:50PM
Zilch for me this year, thats fine, ill just use the camera i won previously =) well done winners, and thank you ePz for another amazing xmas draw, prizes this year were probably the best ever on this draw! Astounding!
Gary66 7 248 England
10 Jan 2019 7:59PM
Congrats to all winners
kaz1 9 128 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2019 10:42AM
Congrats to the winners.
dhandjh 8 6 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2019 12:02PM
Timing is perfect - just bought a new Smart phone and then what - I win one! I guess a bit like busses, you wait for ages and then two come together. It will be interesting to pit the Huawei P Smartphone against an iPhone - I might report back!
adrian_w Plus
12 3.8k 4 England
11 Jan 2019 1:08PM
Just got in this morning to find a parcel waiting. A brand new Huawei smart-phone. Unfortunately there was no paperwork with it so I had to ring the distributor to find out what it was about. Imagine my surprise when he said it was an Ephotozine prize! Looking forward to using it as my current Huawei phone is on it's last legs. Thanks to all at EPZ for running the competition and all their hard work in obtaining the prizes.
12 Jan 2019 8:53AM
Really nice surprise winning the Vanguard stuff, especially the carbon fibre tripod, was looking into buying a lighter tripod for longer hikes, this fits the bill perfectly. Thanks EPZ. Grin
12 Jan 2019 11:31AM
Chuffed to bits with my DxO PhotoLab 2 win Smile
Well done all winners, and thank you ephotozine for the opportunity Smile
Nigeyboy 11 927 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2019 10:25AM
Darn it . . . another year without a win lol!!! Maybe next time . . . .!!
AnnChown Plus
9 207 1 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2019 4:44PM
Well done all the winners!
linda68 10 2 Scotland
14 Feb 2019 12:01PM
i just recieved a parcel through the post , had no idea i had won anything ... kula bebe 3d lens ... was panicking thinking someone had cloned my card and buying stuff , then i remembered the xmas comp lol .... can breathe a sigh of relief now .. thank you x