Amateur and professional photographers can now confidently produce photographs for both black & white and colour, up to A3+, with the new Epson Stylus Photo R2400. Featuring Epsons new UltraChrome K3 8-colour ink technology, the Stylus Photo R2400 produces long lasting, high-quality images for photography, fine art and proofing.
The Epson UltraChrome K3 ink is a new formulation incorporating a new pigment and resin coating. It produces excellent greyscale performance and smoother tonal gradation for black and white printing. For colour printing, the wide colour gamut ensures that even the most vibrant saturated reds, greens and blues can be printed.
Epson UltraChrome K3 ink, as the name suggests, includes three shades of black (K) ink. They are, photo or matte black, light black and light light black. The colour inks include, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and light magenta. The combination provides more neutral gradations in colour and black and white prints, resulting in life-like replication of skin tones. It also provides excellent greyscale performance and smoother tonal reproduction for high-quality black and white printing.
Featuring improved driver technology, the printer colour adjustment modes, make it easy to print in whatever mode matches the digital input, for example, sRGB or Adobe RGB. It also ensures you are able to precisely control the tone of your monochrome images. Supplied with the Stylus Photo R2400 is a comprehensive suite of software to enhance and simplify the workflow from image selection through to final printout.
Featuring Epsons core technologies, the Stylus Photo R2400 delivers results where quality cannot be compromised. These include Epsons Micro Piezo print head technology, which precisely controls the amount of ink delivered, resulting in finely detailed images. It also incorporates Epsons Variable-sized Droplet Technology, which automatically adjusts the size of the droplet according to the image content.
Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Features
* Prints up to A3+
* Features Epson Ultrachrome K3 inkset
* Handles edge-to-edge printing on photo or matte media up to 1.5mm thick
* High Resolution up to 5760 dpi and 3pl Epson Ultra Micro Dot
* Lightfast images up to 75 years in colour and over 100 years in black and white*
* Supports Adobe RGB color mode
* Flexible connectivity with USB 2.0 (Hi-speed) and IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
* Epson Creativity Suite software includes; Epson RAW print, Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson File Manager, Epson Darkroom Print, Epson Web to Page. Epson Colour Management system included in Windows and Macintosh drivers