Eye-Fi Launch New Wireless 16GB Memory Card
- News /
- Eye-Fi Launch New Wireless 16GB Memory Card
Eye-Fi Launch New Wireless 16GB Memory Card - Eye-Fi has launched a new 16GB Class 10 memory card with wireless capabilities.
Eye-Fi has announced a new 16GB wireless class 10 memory card.
The Eye-Fi Pro X2 increases both storage and speed capacities whilst continuing to deliver reliable wireless upload of your photos and videos from cameras.
The cards enable you to wirelessly connect a camera to a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, or use an authorized WiFi network to move content directly to a computer.
Eye-Fi Key Features:
- Upload anywhere: users can instantly upload images to their home computer, smartphone or tablet, either connecting wirelessly to the device with Direct Mode or over an authorized WiFi network.
- Shoot forever with endless memory mode: Cards can be set to automatically free-up space after photos & videos are transferred, so photographers never have to worry about running out of space.
- Transfer RAW files: as with the prior Pro X2, the highest resolution photos can transfer wirelessly.
- Back-up automatically: Pictures are safely stored on a home computer or Eye-Fi’s cloud, Eye-Fi View – a great relief if the camera is lost or stolen.
- Share in real-time: Card can be set to automatically share with selected social networks or photo sharing sites (Facebook, Flickr, etc.).
- Geotag pictures immediately: Eye-Fi’s auto WPS Geotagging feature tags photos, allowing users to instantly see where memories were made.
The new 16GB Eye-Fi memory card is available from Amazon.com for $99.99. For more information, visit the Eye-Fi website
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!