Firmware Update Announced For Pentax *ist DS
- News /
- Firmware Update Announced For Pentax *ist DS
Firmware Update Announced For Pentax *ist DS - Pentax Imaging Company has announced that firmware update 2.00 for the *ist DS is now available on the Pentax website.
Firmware version 2.0 can be downloaded from the Pentax website at:
The newest upgrade appears to be quite a major one. It adds some major
features like continuous autofocus and some minor tweaks to the
appearance of the menu.
Ththe full list of features added is as follows:
- Continuous AF mode has been added to
the AF settings in the Record Mode menu.
- Auto ISO has been added to the
- AE-L button on M has been added to
Custom Function menu. If selected, AE-L button provides automatic
exposure while in manual exposure mode.
- The effect level of the digital soft filters can now be
selected from weak, middle or strong.
- Dutch and Swedish have been added to the language options.
- A sample picture will now be displayed in the LCD monitor
when selecting Picture modes.
- Unavailable menu items will now appear in gray.
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!