Gossen's latest exposure meter is the world’s first exposure meter equipped with a colour graphic display. The compact DIGISKY is designed for use in studios as well as outdoors and will measure flash and ambient light. It features a ring controller where you can select and change all the functions of the meter from and special tasks may be set individually by means of three pre-settings. The DIGISKY has a built-in remote radio trigger, a TFT-LCD Colour Graphic display - even in dark ambience all measuring values may be read clearly. While using studio lighting, up to four groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different radio frequencies and up to three profiles may be programmed and selected. All measuring values may be indicated in full, 1/2 or 1/3 f-stops.
- Large, bright TFT-LCD graphics display - all values can be read clearly and easily.
- Intuitive menu structure - all information can be seen at a glance.
- Measuring values can be indicated in full, 1/2 or 1/3 f-stops.
- Rotating, retractable diffuser allows switch-over between flat & spherical 180° measurements.
- Efficient workflow via easy-to-use, one-handed operating concept.
- Ring-Controller permits quick selection of all measuring functions in the menu.
- Functions for special tasks can be customised using three user-defined profiles.
- Integrated Radio Control – compatible with Elinchrom SkyPort triggering for studio lighting already included
- (more to follow) - up to 4 groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different frequencies.
- Battery charging & firmware updates via USB
- Compact dimensions, approx 139x66x15mm.
- Suggested Retail Price: £399.99 inc VAT
For more information visit the Intro2020 website