In Focus have created an iPad App to help you get the most out of your camera. It will show you how to set up your DSLR, suggest settings to choose and explain in detail each of their functions.
The inFocus Essentials iPad App's topics include:
- File Types
- How the camera judges exposure
- How to make exposure compensations
- Understanding your histograms
- Tips on understanding focus
- Guide to which shutter speeds to use at different focal lengths
The new inFocus Essentials iPad App, written by Simon Watkinson ABIPP in conjunction with Tabella Publishing, is the first in a planned series of applications and is available from the iTunes App
store now for £1.79.