iWatermark Pro completed after 2 years of work is a major rewrite of the original iWatermark for the Mac. iWatermark is the No. 1 watermarking app for photographers using Mac, Windows, iPhone/iPad and Android.
Major new features:
- Now the only watermarking application to work direct within iPhoto via a plugin. Create watermarks in iWatermark then use those watermarks directly in iPhoto.
- In addition to directly working in iPhoto now works with all photo browsers (Lightroom, Aperture, iPhoto, etc.) as a standalone application.
- Now uses parallel processing (all CPU's and GPU's) to speed watermarking of one, hundreds or thousands of photos.
- Now lets you export watermarks to share watermarks to your other computers or to friends and colleagues.
- Now can read RAW photo files from all the latest cameras in addition to the usual JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc photo files.
- Now reads and writes metadata (IPTC extended and XMP).
- Now can create and watermark with QR codes which are like bar codes with lots of information (email, website url, whatever you want).
- Now contains all the Creative Commons icons/info so you can use them to watermark photos.
- More effects in addition to shadow, outline, engraved, emboss now includes color burn, color dodge, inverse and many more.
- Instead of only one now can add multiple watermarks (text and graphics) in different locations on a photo simultaneously.
- Fantastic new icons and graphics in the application all created by the famous Italian designer Michele Zamparo.
- New formatting options. Set watermark location by dragging and other ways, Quick look plugin, set backgrounds and many other changes.
For more information please visit the Plum Amazing