Jobo AG announces a unique and very portable new addition to the growing Jobo family of digital picture frames. Featuring a 7-inch viewing screen and 1GB of internal memory capable of storing up to 10,000 images, the new wallet-like JOBO X7 Portable Photo Viewer is the perfect accessory for photographers on the go or anyone who wishes to take their favorite pictures along with them to share with family and friends.
“Sharing photos with family and friends is a compelling motivation for today’s digital photographers
,” said Johannes Bockemühl, CEO of JOBO. “With the announcement of the portable X7 Portable Photo Viewer, JOBO is making it easier than ever for photographers to share their digital files wherever and whenever they want to.
Digital images can be transferred to the JOBO X7 by inserting a CF, SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro or xD memory card or via USB connection to a computer. The photo viewer’s 1 GB of internal memory can store up to 10,000 images. When images are transferred via memory card the X7 automatically creates a new folder for each transfer of images from a memory card. These folders can be viewed as-is or they can be renamed and sorted afterwards by the user via USB connection to a computer. This capability allows users to organize and display specific slideshows according to subjects just as vacation, birthday, wedding etc.
In addition, the new JOBO X7 features a solid rubber protection rim on all sides of the device allowing for a safe and comfortable grip when hand-held. The X7’s unique new protective Nappa leather cover flips around to the back of the frame to function as a convenient stand for table-top viewing.
This easy-to-use portable photo viewer features several user-friendly functions all accessible through buttons on the back of the frame. The new JOBO X7 displays digital pictures full-screen, as individual thumbnail views or in a slideshow format featuring user-selectable transition effects such as random, sliding, snail, roll up, and puzzle. The unit also allows for picture browsing. In addition to copy, delete, rotate and zoom functions, the JOBO X7 also displays time as well as a calendar and can be powered on and off automatically by a timer. Technical Specification:
- Display size: 7” diagonal (17.78 cm)
- Resolution: 800x480 Pixel; Display area: 720x480
- Brightness: up to 230 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 400:1
- Power supply: internal Li-Ion battery (1500 mAh) or plug-in power supply 5V/2A
- Supported memory cards: CF, SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro, xD
- Internal memory: 1GB for up to 10,000 images
- Supported file formats: JPG, BMP
- Functions: folder structure, thumbnail view, still and slideshow with various transition effects, copy, delete and rotate function, calendar, clock and alarm
- Solid, rubber protection rim
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 7.17 x 5.16 x 1.08 inch / 182 x 131 x 27.4 mm (without bag)
- Weight: 17 ounces / 482 g (with bag)
For more information please visit the Jobo website