As part of Magezine Publishing's growth, we are looking for a photographer /journalist to join our team working on our successful range of products, including www.ephotozine.com. We're after an enthusiastic person with a passion for photography who enjoys writing with talent, digital imaging expertise, vision, enthusiasm and a strong desire to make our products even better. If that sounds like you and you can answer yes to most of the questions below, we would like to hear from you.
Do you have:
* a passion for photography and a talent for taking great images?
* good image editing software skills in image editing programs?
* good command of English and strong writing skills?
* a sound knowledge of computers and programs?
* an ability to evaluate camera equipment and tell what's good and what's bad?
* experience in audio/video podcasting
* Bursting with ideas and enthusiasm?
* Highly organised, efficient and cool under pressure?
* Self motivated?
The successful person will gain valuable experience in journalism, web site development, photography and digital imaging by working for a publisher with many years experience in these fields. The job is a full-time position based at the Magezine Publishing offices in Shireoaks nr Worksop (within an hour from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Lincoln and Nottingham).
To apply please first e-mail with a brief outline of your experience, any examples of previously created or published work and why you think you are right for the job, enclosing a CV as a word attachment to email@example.com.