Kata have launched four new bags for photographers and videographers. All the new Kata CB Bags are waterproof with protective zippers to ensure equipment remains protected whatever the weather.
Manfrotto Distribution, leader in photographic accessories for the professional and enthusiast photographer and videographer, has launched a new range of camcorder bags exclusively for HD video users from Kata.
The new range features four models, the CB-100, CB-200, CB-300 and CB-400, to fit the full range of professional-choice HD video cameras. Clever design makes maximum use of space to provide videographers with a practical camcorder toolbox, keeping everything safely stored yet easily accessible when needed.
All four CB bags are 100% water resistant, with protective zippers to ensure tools are kept dry when stored throughout shoots in even the most inclement weather. In addition, they are roomy enough for a camera to be stored with mic assembled, keeping set-up time to a minimum.
Key features of the new range include:
The range fits the following HD video camera models:
- Rugged water resistant fabric with water protective zippers for superb weather protection.
- Distinctive ‘camera toolbox’ design - when you open the bag on a shoot, all your tools are in front of you and easily accessible.
- Clever storage – expanding side pockets accommodate bigger accessories (battery packs and chargers), and lid pockets for smaller items plus two large accessory pockets revealed as you open the top flap of the bag.
- Easy set-up – store the camera with mic assembled.
- Internal strap secures the cameras in the bag – prevents shifting when on the move.
- Can be carried by hand, on the shoulder, or on Kata’s famous Insertrolley (not included).
- CB-100: Canon XM2, GL2, Sony A1, Panasonic DVC-30 and similar.
- CB-200: Canon XMA1s, G1s, Sony V1, Z1, Z5, Z7, Panasonic HVX-200, HPX-170, HMC-150 and similar.
- CB-300: Canon XL H1, Sony EX-3 and similar.
- CB-400: Canon XL H1, Sony EX-3 JVC-HD Series and similar.
To select the best bag for you, visit the Kata Bags