The kit consists of 2 x 600w heads, 2 x air cushioned stands, 1 x white umbrella and 1 x silver umbrella.
The advanced circuitry in the heads allows power to be adjusted in a range of 6 f-stops in 1/10th f-stop increments from full power down to 1/32nd. With this wide range, each head can be used as either a main light with a softbox or umbrellas (supplied), as a fill light or a background light.
The heads are equipped with a Mechanically Automated Power Dumping System (APDS). This means when the system is adjusted downward, excessive power in the capacitors is dumped out automatically. The unit also features tactile switches that are raised to aid touch and feel in low light conditions.Specifications:
- Power 215/240V105/120V
- Output 600 W/ S
- Flash Power Variation Full to 1/32
- Flash Duration (Full Power) 1/620
- Recycling Time full 2.5 sec half 1.3 sec
- Guide Number Standard Reflector (m, ISO 100) 45.3 Umbrella Reflector (m, ISO 100) 32.0
- Colour Temperature 5,600K
- Fuse Flash 7 amp
- Sync. Lead Voltage11V.
- Modelling Lamp 250 W Halogen (E27)
- Modelling Lamp Variability Full to 1/32
- Volume 15.0x14.0x39.5 cm
- Weight 3,940 gm
- Product Code: TFSFD600/KIT
Paul Kench, Kenro's Managing Director said of the new kit: "This pro-level kit gives you two heads and accessories for what you would expect to pay for just one head from some other manufacturers. The build quality is beautiful and these units are suitable for professional studio use as well as other less-demanding situations. They are also extremely portable, so photographers wishing to do location portraiture, for example, will find them extremely useful."