Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is increasing the overall performance of its popular CompactFlash Elite Pro Flash memory cards to help amateur and professional photographers maximise the performance from their high-end imaging devices and digital workflow applications. With transfer rates of 25Mb/second (read) and 20Mb/second (write), along with capacities up to 16Gb, photographers can capture life as it happens for as long as it happens.
“Imaging pros have high expectations of their equipment and simply cannot afford to have memory cards limit productivity,” said Mark Akoubian, Flash memory product manager, Kingston. “Kingston’s new CF Elite Pro card provides high capacity and increased read and write speeds to help photographers work quickly during the capture and download processes.”
Kingston Flash memory consistently ranks among the highest in the industry for quality, performance and reliability, which is why many of the world’s most renowned and successful photographers rely on Kingston to perform when it matters most. Available in 2-, 4-, 8- and 16Gb capacities, Kingston’s CompactFlash Elite Pro card provides plenty of room for capturing and storing high volumes of images in RAW, JPEG, TIFF and other large file formats. As with all Kingston Flash memory cards, CompactFlash Elite Pro cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
Kingston CompactFlash Elite Pro Features and Specifications:
- Capacities: 2Gb, 4Gb, 8Gb and 16Gb
- Dimensions: 1.43in x 1.68in x 0.13in (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm) - CF Type 1
- Speed Rating: 25Mb/sec. read rate and 20Mb/sec. write rate
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 140º F (0º to 60º C)
- Storage Temperature: -4º to 185º F (-20º to 85º C)
- Standardized: complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- Easy: plug and play
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty
- Economical: autosleep mode preserves system battery life